Alert Alarm Hawaii Acquires Sentinel Silent Alarm
We would like to inform you that effective May 2014, Sentinel and Alert Alarm Hawaii have joined forces to become one company. We believe that this will create the best security organization in Hawaii. We look forward to serving you, as your business is valuable to us.
Are you a current Sentinel Silent Alarm customer? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
What does this mean for my security, service and billing?
Your system and service will stay unchanged. Here are a few major benefits to you our customer:
- The call center operator staff will now quadruple in size.
- The number of technicians will also more than quadruple to offer better service and installation response time.
- Your billing will be automatically billed through the Alert Alarm billing system software.
- Your credit card and auto payment will be unchanged.
Who do I call for service and sales?
- Sales: 528-6434
- Service: 528- 6417
- Billing/Accounting: 528-6423
How will this affect my monitoring instructions?
Nothing will change. All instructions with regards to alarm handling shall remain the same. Please feel free to take this opportunity to call us to ensure your contact and account information is up to date.
Do I have to update anything with the Police Permit Division?
No, Alert Alarm Hawaii has taken care of this directly.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Ask Our ExpertsYou have the questions.
We have the answers! Ask Your Question