IP Camera System
Recent years have witnessed monumental advances in the field of video surveillance. Today, cameras are able to not only film activity, but automatically track suspicious individuals, and distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate human behaviors. Add to this, the ability for cameras to interact with and send alerts to access control devices and intrusion detection systems, as well as video surveillance emerging as one of the most powerful loss prevention tools available today.
Access Control Systems
Alert Alarm Hawaii starts with a platform that can scale to the needs and ever-changing environment of your business. Our solutions range from entry-level to enterprise systems that provide the flexibility and performance you expect from a technology-driven security company.
Engineered from the ground up, our scalable access control platforms deliver uncompromised performance:
- Open-field hardware – System scaling from a few readers to larger, more distributed, multi site installations
- Software integrations – Enable video verification, video platform and intrusion detection system integration.
- Identity Management – Uses collaborations to exchange identity information between your access system and multiple directories and database types, such as LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, and other HR database types.
- Hosted Services – Alert Alarm Hawaii approaches access control and identity management in a unique way. Our systems synchronize core security information across peer-to-peer networks in real time, ensuring our operators see the most up-to-date information. Our hosted services help organizations keep people, property and assets safe helping eliminate extra work and increase productivity
Fire Life Safety Systems
There’s nothing more important than protecting human lives. Alert Alarm Hawaii’s Fire/Life Safety division is up-to-date with understanding national, state and local codes. For more than three decades, our staff has provided comprehensive fire/life safety services here in Hawaii.
Our Fire Systems Specialists provide our clients with:
- Customize systems to the specific needs of facilities and address potential risks that may exist due to daily operations.
- Collaborate with clients on choosing the optimal technology to provide maximum fire/life safety protection for their environment
- Serve clients with a range of facilities including small-to-large office buildings, retail stores, hospitals and residential properties.
- Provide expertly trained service technicians and central-station operators for reliable service and on-going support.
- Operate a 24-hour central monitoring station approved by the central Station Alarm Association and Underwriters laboratory.